A Mujina 狢
2013-5-5、歌谱控、人气:(载入中...)
英文話劇比賽劇本
A Mujina 狢
Act 1
Os: On a village road. At night. An old man is on his way home with a lantern in his hand
(夜晚的村道上.一個老翁手提燈籠正走在回家的路上)
Villager: Excuse me. Where are you going? (對不起.你要上哪裡去?)
Old Man: I’m going home. (我要回家)
Villager: Where is your home? (你家住在哪裡?)
Old Man: I live in Kanda. I’m a merchant. (我住在神田.是個商人)
Villager: How about taking another way? (換條路走如何?)
Villager: You had better not walk up this hill. (你最好別走這座山丘)
Old Man: Why? What’s the matter with it? (為什麼?發生什麼事了?)
Villager: I hear there are bad mujinas around here. (我聽說這附近有惡狢)
Villager: It is said they bewitch passers-by at night.
(聽說他們在夜晚魅惑路人)
Old Man: Mujinas? Pshaw! I don’t believe such foolish stories. I’ll take this way, for this a short-cut to Kanda. ( 狢? 啐!我不信這種無稽的說法.我要走這條路.因為這是往神田的捷徑)
Villager: Please yourself then! (那隨你便囉!)
Villager: You will be sure to regret it. (你一定會後悔的)
(村人退場.老翁繼續走)
Act 2
Os: Beside the road, there sits a younger lady sobbing with the sleeves of her Kimono covering her face.
(一位年輕的小姐坐在路旁,用和服的衣袖掩面哭泣)
Old Man: Hello, Younger Lady! (嗨!年輕的小姐.)
Os: Younger lady is crying.
Younger Lady: (無聲地哭泣)
Old Man: What’ the matter with you? (你怎麼了?)
Os: Younger lady is crying continually.
Younger Lady: (無聲地哭泣)
Old Man: Don’t weep any more. Please tell me about your trouble. (別哭了.告訴我你有什麼困難.)
Younger Lady: I’m sad because I have an ugly face. I want to die. (我為自己醜陋的容貌難過.我真想死)
Old Man: Don’t be foolish. Please come here and show me your face. I can’t believe you are ugly. (別傻了.請過來.讓我看看你的臉.我不相信你有多醜.)
Younger Lady: I’m quite ugly. I can’t show you such a terrible face. (我很醜.我不能讓你看到這樣一張醜陋的臉)
Old Man: I will not be surprised however ugly you may be. (不論你有多醜.我都不會嚇到的)
Os: Suddenly younger lady takes the sleeves off the face. It is a flat face with no eyes, no nose and no mouth. The Old man screams, falls down in fright and gets out crawling. (年輕女郎猛然將衣袖由臉上移開.那是一張沒有眼睛.沒有鼻子.沒有嘴巴的扁平臉.老翁尖叫一聲.嚇的倒在地上爬了出去)
Younger Lady: Will you never be surprised……….
(你絕不會被嚇到嗎…)
Younger Lady: ……..even if you see such a face?
(即使再你看到這樣一張臉之後?)
Os: The younger lady takes off her mask and changes back into a mujina. (年輕女郎拿下面具變成狢)
Mujina: Ah, ha-ha-ha! I’ve succeeded in frightening the stupid old man. Now, I have another work to do. I must hurry. (阿哈哈! 我成功地嚇壞了這個笨老頭.現在.還有另外一件事要做.我得趕快)
(匆匆出場)
Act 3
(老翁進場.嚇的發抖)
Old Man: I was very frightened. I wish I had obeyed the villagers.
(嚇死我了.我真該聽村人的話)
Old Man: Oh, I see a light over there. It’s a soba-stand. How lucky I am, there is a man there! 喔!那邊有燈光.一個麵攤.真幸運.有人在那裡.
Old Man: Hello, a bowl of hot soda, please. (嗨!來碗熱呼呼的麵吧)
Soba-seller: (沒有抬起頭) Certainly, sir. (好的.先生)
Soba-seller: (背