灰姑娘Cinderella 英文表演剧本
2012-5-14、歌谱控、人气:(载入中...)
Stepm: nor do I , but ,she certainly is …
Wait! There is something familiar about her 我也是,但是她应该是,等等,有些地方和她很像。.
Prince: so this is love , so this is love ,so this is what life worthwhile and now I know …the key to a Heaven is mine ,my heart has wings, and I can fly ,I’ll touch every star in the sky, . I ‘ve been dreaming of…so thiS is love 这就是爱,所以这就是爱,这就是生命的真正价值,现在我知道了……我已经拥有了通往天堂的钥匙,我的心有了翅膀,我能够飞翔,我即将触摸到天空中的每颗星星,我一直都梦想象现在这样……这就是爱
Cin: oh my goodness我的天
Prince: what’s the matter?什么事
Cin: it’s midnight.到牛夜
Prince,: no no ,wait! You can’t go now, it’s only不不,等等,你不能走,
Cin: oh I must please ,please , I must !我必须走,马上离开
Prince: but why?但是为什么?
Cin: well,, I … I … oh the prince, I haven’t met the prince,我,我,王子,我还没见过王子。
Prince: a prince? But didn’t you know…王子,但是你不知道。。。.
Cin: goodbye!再见
Prince: no wait! Come back! Please,come back! I don’t even know your name! how will I find you? Wait ! please wait! 不等等,回来,请回来,我还不知道你的名字,我怎么找到你,请等等。
五,DUKE ,KING
Duke: your majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush ,the young lady disappeared ,leaving behind only this glass slipper.陛下,别做无用功了,那个女士已经不见了,留下的只有这只玻璃鞋。
King: who is she? Where did she live? 她是谁,住哪?
Duke: but I didn’t get a chance…但是我没有机会知道
King: what did you say? You mean you know onthing about the lady? 你说什么,你的意思是关于她的你什么都有不知道。
Duke: Yes ,it’s true, sir ,all we could find was this glass slipper , the prince swears he’ll marry none but the girl who fits this slipper.是的,我们要找到鞋的主人,王子只娶能穿这只鞋的人
Cin’s home:灰姑娘的家
Stepm: Cinderella , Cinderella ,where is that ,东西在哪?CINDERELLA
Cin: Yes? Here I am. 什么事,我在这
Stepm: don’t stand there! Brings up the breakfast trays at once ! and hurry!别站着那把盘子摆好,快
Stepm: oh hurry now, he’ll be here any minute 快点,我没时间了。
A: who will?谁要来,
Sm: the grand duke ,he’s been hunting all night, 公爵要寻找一晚上,
G: hunting?寻找
Sm: for that girl ,the one who lost her slipper at the ball last night, they say the prince is madly in love with her, the glass slipper is their only clue , now the duke has been ordered to try it on every girl in the kingdom ,there is still a chance,寻找在昨天晚会上丢失玻璃鞋的女孩,他们说王子要娶她,玻璃鞋是唯一的线索,公爵要让王国里的每个女孩子都试穿这双鞋,这是一个机会,
G&A: We know ,mother,我明白妈妈
Jack and gus: he’s h
ere , he’s here